Email Marketing – A beginner’s guideWowSender Blogger
Now that social media is doing so well in the world of digital marketing, you will hear that email marketing is a thing of the past.
Well, that is not true at all. In fact, email marketing has never been more important. Email marketing is one of the most effective channels of marketing when it comes to ROI.
On average, an email can get you 44$ on 1$ investment. That is a lot!
But email marketing can be challenging especially if you are just starting. Simply just putting an email out there is not enough. There are many things you need to keep in mind to get success out of your email campaigns.
So in this article, you will learn how to get started with email marketing.
Useful tips for beginners-
Get ready with an email list
You need a list of addresses before sending out emails. They are people who are going to be
Now getting an email address can be difficult particularly for a brand that is not well known in the industry.
So here are a few tips you can follow to build your email list-
- Offer Incentives- You can simply offer discounted coupons or newsletters providing valuable information about your products. They can be enough for getting email addresses from potential subscribers.
- Use your social media- You can ask your followers for their email id. That way you can target your social media users with the help of email marketing as well.
Use an email marketing tool
One of the most important things to keep in mind is to use a proper email marketing tool for your email campaigns. Email marketing tools provide you with precision when it comes to email campaigns. Also, you get tons of features such as automation and artificial intelligence which make your life a lot easier.
Use WowSender for all your email marketing efforts. Your email campaigns are going to be much better with our in-built templates and designs.
Quality is key
Remember, quality always triumphs over quantity. If you want to win the hearts of your readers you will have to provide quality content.
The content that you are sending out to your readers should be beneficial to them. It should solve some of his problems and difficulties no matter how little it is. A satisfied subscriber will always make it a priority to read your content in his spare time.
Here are a few tips you can follow to make your email campaigns better quality-wise-
- Be concise and precise- Most readers do not have all the time in the world. Hence, it is important to be concise and to the point.
- Send a welcome email- Make sure you send your new subscribers a welcome email. Your brand needs to gain its loyalty.
- Send weekly newsletters- Keep updating your readers about the latest changes taking place in your brand. It can be about a new offer, new arrivals or simply educating your readers.
Good analytics is the key to writing better emails and converting more prospects into leads. Without proper analytics, email marketing is like driving a car when you are blind.
Use WowSender for good analytics. It lets you refine your broadcasts and achieve better results. Plus it is really cheap!
Automation for better response
Automation is very useful when it comes to email marketing. Email automation is the process of sending an email to your subscriber whenever he/she triggers certain parameters.
You can use email automation to send welcome emails, send emails on their birthdays, and do many more.
Most successful email campaigns have a solid automation plan but do not overuse it.
So here we are with the guidelines for your email marketing efforts. It takes time to learn email marketing, but once you do only the sky is the limit.